The best magazine
7 Must-Do Tips To Create A Powerful Ad Copy
1. Use a "P.S." at the end of your ad copy. This is where you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close, like a free bonus. For example, "P.S. You can get (product), worth over ($), for the low price of ($)!" Another example, "P.S. I can not guarantee the (No.) bonuses will be here tomorrow!"
2. You could end your ad copy with a discounted price. Just list your regular price and then offer a discounted price off the order 'right now'. You could also offer a rebate that takes effect instantly. For example, you could say, "Instead of paying $99, you could order now and get an instant rebate of $20 - you only pay $79!"
3. You could end your ad copy with a free sample or trial of your product. If your ad didn't attract them to buy, maybe a free sample or trial would. If you were selling an e-book, you could give them a free sample at the end of your ad copy. For example, you could say, "If you're still not sure about ordering, download a FREE sample chapter!"
4. Motivate people to buy your product. Tell them positive things. For example, you could say, "You can now reach your goals and change your life if you buy our product." If you come across positive in your ad copy, they will become positive about reaching their goals using your product.
5. Never assume people believe the information in your ad copy. You need to back-up all your claims with indisputable evidence. For example, you could include testimonials, expert endorsements, third party tests or studies, strong guarantees, a list of customers, pictures of customers, etc.
6. Create a bond with your visitors by bringing up likes or dislikes you have in common with them in your ad copy. Just make sure you do your research. For example, you could say, "I hate it when you have to wait in line for a long time at the drive-through." Another example, "I really like it when I have extra money to spend."
7. Ask people at the end of your copy why they decided not to buy. This will give you new ideas on how to produce ad copy that's more profitable. Have a web form or e-mail link in place so they can answer you. You may find out they don't like your guarantee or graphics. It could be anything.
Use these 7 tips and you'll create your own powerful ad copy.