The best magazine
SEO Analysis Tools
People use different techniques or methods to optimize their websites for search engines like Google, Yahoo etc.
There are many tools available online, that people can use to analyze the outcome of their SEO efforts and to determine if their website has been efficiently optimized.
Here is a list of tools that can help you in SEO analysis: Diagnosticoweb This tool is very helpful in SEO analysis and it's quite simple to use.
You just need to enter your web address and click on the 'generate results' tab.
Within a few seconds the site will give you access to this data:
- Charging time of a page
- Date and time of last visit by Google bots and indexing software of Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Page Rank as per Alexa Rank, Technorati Rank and other ranking sites
- List of directories in which the webpage is included (like DMOZ, Yahoo, etc)
- Pages with backlinks to your site, along with your own backlinks
- Number of pages indexed in Google, Yahoo, and Bing
This tool also offers a couple of scripts that you can use to display these statistics on your website.
w3optimizer This is also a simple tool and it can be used to analyze several important aspects of SEO of a website.
It provides a good understanding of the errors that can be found during the SEO analysis.
It also enables us to understand the importance of the different aspects of SEO, which are vital in positioning our website in search engines.
Among the things discussed are:
- Analysis of Meta Keywords and Meta Description
- Correct use of the label <H1>
- Weight of Keywords
- Anchor Tag (very important)
- Links generated
They even send you the report by mail.
The different data obtained are as follows:
- Meta Data Analysis
- Analysis of inner pages
- Analysis of several images
- Domain Information
- Directories in which the page is listed
- Analysis of the Blogosphere
- Links on different sites and more